Sunday, June 8, 2014

Didy Turned 20

Here's up a post all about my buddy's birthday!
*As promised* 
She turned 20, finally!
I'm glad that she came back to Kuala Lumpur before her birthday.
Gave us a chance to celebrate with her.

Friends were all not at KL so we just gathered some and made a simple celebration.
We went to Festival Mall to wait for her and her boyfriend was not telling her that he will be there.
We made surprise and she did surprise after she saw him.
*Surprise makes things greater*

We had our dinner at Bar BQ Plaza after that.



Shian wei- Didy- Me- Daya- Meg (back to front)

We went to have our after dinner desserts.
Didy was the tour of the day!
 After that we just walked to her hostel.
I was staying over so others were back just after desserts.

I felt hungry that night! 
So we had our very unhealthy supper around 1am something!



LOL I didn't think of taking picture of us brushing teeth.
But she suddenly ask, ''Want take picture or not?''
Then I went to take my phone and TADAA!!

Then we had our before bed photoshoot.







Then the next day, I went to her Taruc.
Because I'm curious of the students' life there.
Well, the uni is really BIG!
I'm never going to study at there, I hate walking! HAHA


After that, we went to Nottingham just because I want to bring lunch for my boyfriend.
He didn't eat his meals when he was having exam.
Thank you Didy for accompanied me to be a good girlfriend!
*Good? HAHA Sure!*

Then Didy sleepover at my place that day. 
And we went to sing K at Fahrenheit on the next day!
CEO Karaoke
It was Sunday but the charges were cheap enough!
Only RM36/pax including Tea Buffet and after student card discount.
Somemore the period was 7 hours! OMG
Quite worthy right?
And their environment is so nice and classy!


I'm still using my KDU student card!
No expriring date! I like KDU HAHA


When She was singing with her boyfriend,
I went down to the buffet area to seek for some cakes!
I customized a cake for her since day ago we didn't prepare a blowing candle session for her.


So we ended our weekend very eventful!
I hope she was happy as I'm staying by her side during her whole weekend! 
HEHE

Happy Birthday Once Again! Didy Wong!
Love you!



No comments: