Monday, February 10, 2014

Chinese New Year '14 mashed up.

Hello readers! 
The time flies so damn fast as now is the eleventh day of the Chinese New Year.
Since I have some golden time (LOL!) now,
I want to blog about those previous days start from 9 days ago.
9 DAYS. Omg it seems to be so hard for me to recall back what had happened.

MILLIONS thanks to the pictures that can help me to complete this blogpost!
Or more appropriate to be a diary. 
This is a public diary for everyone to know me well.
And I used to own a little diary but ended up leaving lots blank pages! 
I'm not an orderly person. *Ashamed...

So let's start from Chu Er, the second day of CNY.
That day was a very boring day.
Not that bored too because I got my cousin fooling with me.
I love her. I love how we can talk a lot after a long time we didn't meet each other.
I can tell her everything that I can't simply tell other.
Never awkward never end topics. 

You know what's the feeling?

We captured some selfies before and after we had our lunch.


Silly act. Keep asking my another little cousin to take my pictures. HAHAHA
I tried to curl my hair that day.
It looked like a lady who didn't wash her hair then the hair stick together.
I was so upset x 1 after Darren complained about it.
Need some practices but if I curl my hair more often,
it will gets damage. LOL
My hair's condition is already too dry. 
It needs Vitamin.
I'm working on it.




 Random selfie.


Bonus LOL
Buy 1 free 1. Hmmm no! Read 1 free 1.



I stayed there for only 5 hours, maybe lesser.
No gambling.
A very boring day. The weather was so hot.
It made the day more boring.

On the forth day,
 I went to Kek Lok Si temple together with my father and Darren who came back from Beijing.
He is now back to Beijing after this long holidays.
There was so crowded during CNY.
Many travelers.  They must be attracted by the famous Kek Lok Si.
Especially the night view of Kek Lok Si, magnificent.

A selfie cause by the boredom when heading to Penang.


The curl straightened. It looked even uglier.
How I wish I curl it like I'm a professional hair stylist.
Feeling upset x 2. LOL

I checked back my conversation, found that I went to a gathering.
I'm not so forgetful okay? I know I gathered with them.
I just can't remember which day.
HAHAHA
 We gambled until midnight.
Here's the picturess.

Photobomb-ing =.=



Poor skill lah weyyyyyy ah yang :3

Again LOLLLLLLL Ignore my hair. There was something holding my hair. I don't know what was that.
Ghost Maybe.
Feeling scary?



 Then continue with the fifth day.
I went to Penang again. 
Seems like Alor Setar and Penang is so near as I can went there to and forth two days continuous.
Driving is tiring. Trust me.

I love driving too before. But now I'm hating it.
Not sure if I will love it again after a long period I don't drive.

There is a main reason that make me so aggressive to drive to Penang.
I wanted to meet my beloved best friend there. 
She will backs to Singapore on the next morning.
We had a gathering at Jane's house that night.
I dated my cousin to sing K together at Redbox at the afternoon.
She is good in singing. She sings very well.
We had our high tea after that at Gurney Paragon.
Will blog about it in the next post.








During the night.

Sock nee with me. 
Her dip dyed is so pretty! Love the purple colour.
Her birthday is coming soon.
So I bought her a present. I hope she likes it. 
I have no chance to celebrate her birthday with her.
I have lesser chance to celebrate my birthday with her though.
Still hoping she will accompanies me every year but it seems like too hard for us to make it.
Feeling upset x 3 x 4 x 5...




Sock Nee said this was Big Head pose. 大头Pose.
大头大头,下雨不愁。
别人有伞,我有大头。



From my angle, I was kissing her hahahha 



CNY has passed.
Everyone is going back o their life.
Their routines as students, as workers.

I hope we can meet up soon. I will miss you all.
Next year CNY please come faster. ♥♥

This post made me upset LOL
I can't be so emotional!

By the way, I had commented on my favourite blogger, Daphne's blog.
My first time commenting on her post.
I'm too exciting. HAHAHA

I love how she blogs about her thoughts.
So mature thinking.
I always fail to describe my feeling.
She did it very well.
Everytime I read her blog, her words made me feel like:
'' YAYA THAT'S WHAT I MEAN!!!!''
So, read her blog now!





No comments: