Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Earthquake

4.42 P.M. I woke up when i heard my phone rang. A message from KahKah about the earthquake ! *I didn't felt it.=.=
Okay...so sleepy but still wan to online to know is it real ! 
An 8.9 magnitude earthquake has happened off of Aceh, in Indonesia,so near to us !! 
OMG... 
Many news had spread out. Can't deny,FB news were as speedy as CNN ! Is it the sign of end of the world become nearer??? So scary...so horribly...My earth ! My God! I'm just eighteen ! sweet eighteen! And I'll head to Penang soon ... Please don't do that...

Aceh,Indonesia.
>,<
Gurney ! The place I always go to.For lunch,for dinner...
Don't panic .Everything will be fine.


Hopefully all these news are fake ! Pray* Penang,I have many friends staying at penang. Ah Jane!! 1st I think of you ! >,< Luckily u said u there are safe !
Indonesia issues tsunami warning after 8.7 quake ! It is estimated to reach Penang in about 1311zulu, which is 2111Hour(9.11pm) in Penang and tomorrow 2 a.m. at Port Dickson.Stay away from beach ya ! Take care ! =)

Let us pray for all Indonesians ! 
And for us too !

p.s : Cherish the present one ! 

No comments: