Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Last Post

One more weeks to reach May.
I'm going to start my new life soon.
A new place, new people, new state of mind.
I think I should learn how to let go, to welcome this new month.
Just like how my bestie told me.

But nah, it doesn't easy to forget everything happened.
Even I believe I can do it but sometimes they just came on my mind.
People asked, how can you just forget all of the memories?
No, I didn't forget. I just refuse to recall back. :3

Sometimes we need to restart our life, leave the past behind.
It is impossible, but we have to.
You should too.
It is a way to motivate ourselves to move on.
Forget the bad. Forget how people didn't appreciate ourselves. 
Forget the people who will hurt our close friends.

If the things gonna happened again.
I'm not sure if I'll do the same thing.
It depends.
It really depends.
No, I'm not blaming anyone.
It is useless to blame. Always.
Forget all of these and move on to believe everyone is nice and kind.
And start all over again.
We can't move on by bringing the past together.
It will be so heavy, so tough.

Just a note.
Don't judge people, even you are so so so close to him/her.
When you started to judge, everything's gonna change.
If you are really so close to him/her.
You can advise, but don't judge.
Start with understanding.

Don't try to change anyone.
Again, you can advise.
To try or not to, depends on the person.
People ain't born to change for you.
If you feel the person's attitude towards you is seriously bad,
Just think, who he/she puts this attitude to.
All of you or only you? 

Don't hate your friends.
Frankly, how can you hate your friends? :/ HOW?
If you and he/she are friends, there should not exist any hateness.
If you thought it is reality to become friend with somebody you used to hate,
I don't know. Maybe it is true. Reality said.
But think, what if you give whole-hearted to a close friend (you think you are)
 but he/she is actually telling everyone about your bad?

Don't get influenced by someone to hate your friends.
I don't know how to explain this.
 Stop any back-words. Stop influencing people to hate who you hate.
Maybe you are just complaining.
But don't repeat it over and over again.
Some people is easy to get influenced.
I knew you hate him/her! I really knew! So Stop!
we are not making friends because of how people comments on them.
Friend with the people we think he/she is good.
Not how others think about them.

Sounds like I'm actually blaming.
Is okay, Just allow me to blame for the last time.

I actually will do anything for my friends.
A call and I'll be there.
Need help and I'll be there.
Face any difficulties on coursework and I'll be there.
I become really generous when it comes to friend.

I just need a thing in return.
True heart towards me and people around us.
If my thoughts are wrong, show me yours. Everyone need to learn.
We have to keep on learning.

Well, All I said are definitely depends on people.
Some of you can accept this principle of friends and some of you can't agree.
Just depends.
Some words of the above are not happened on me.
But happened on people around me.
Just clarify in case if you match me into those cases.

Almost all girls have their own dramas.
They may be different.
Just have a strong faith and everything will be fine.


Cheers, guys.
Gonna have my dinner.
I'm hungry. HAHAHA

Bye! See ya in my next post with a new me! ;)

xoxo




No comments: