Friday, February 24, 2012

Journée mémorable

Photobucket

A day i looking for roughly a month , I think you do too.Finally you're back.Packing your bag and ready to meet me when the weekend come.

I brought the present home,this is our 1st anniversary,and valentine's day tooPhotobucket

It's already 2pm when i reached alor setar (it's considered early because as usual , i'll only reached in the evening.),and then you came. After ate the cakes i bought from Secret Recipe,we went to ASM to wacth a movie-Fist Of  Dragon . That movie was not so interesting ,for me. But still considered ok lar~ Photobucket




Laksa - Hua Tuo Guan


Here's the presents i gv to you - A photo album & heart-shaped music box



This is a piggybank that u gift me , look cute. Photobucket



Thanks Dear. For giving me a wonderful  life. And,thanks to my mummy.For giving me a full of motherly love life. Photobucket


PS : A short post/update, stay tuned. Photobucket

No comments: