Thursday, March 21, 2013

Birthday party Episode 1

It's Thursday, everyone had school today... probably is to take the result of new system for the form 6 students. Well, I'm so nervous about my friend's result since 18th because I misunderstood the real date of them. Today, I knew their results and surely I'm happy with their great effort!! Although some are not so satisfied but as long as they try their best right? =) 

Look like I'm so free but I really am. Just escaped my final exam of forth sem this 20th!! Is short semester so only 3 subjects but one supposedly will resit because when I look at the questions, I like never studied before and the premise is I STUDIED WHOLE TEXTBOOK but no one of them out. Screw the lecturer! =.=

 

Skip that, talk about some of my happy moments. This month is my birthday month as my birth date is on 8 of march!! Yay, women's day too!=D Any belated birthday wishes?? hahaha Thus, my friends gave me and Jane(9 of march) a birthday surprise few days before my birthday. Day time we spent at Escape Adventure, had dinner at James Foo and celebrated at Library, Straits Quay. It was really a big surprise because both of the birthday girl didn't sense anything before that.Only a normal outing just got more people attended like sem 1.  



Actually I'm not so willing to go Library because there is actually a place for those who drinks. Still went there since all of them were going. Impossible left myself at home hahaha



When we ordered our drinks, I were so concentrated listening to the lounge singer who is pretty and has a nice voice! Suddenly a cake brought in and the singer turned to sing a birthday song! So frank but stupid me still looking around to see who was celebrating the birthday!! OHMY Only realized when the cake was in front of me and I saw my name on a white chocolate!! Thank you to all my friends who gave me two memorable birthday surprise that are last year and this year !! 

Jiahui always warned me to mention her in my blog. okok now mentioned!! Thanks ah sock ah hui ah yi ah ying ah theng and the boys for all the surprise preparation... Really appreciate!! =) 



Look at our stupid surprised reaction!! 


Make a wish... =) Guess mine?

Blow out the candle!! booooohhh







the group photo but some were left earlier.

This year's present is a 3D watch that I want so badly!!
A card made by lovely sock nee!! So cute the rilakkuma and thanks because you did this till the midnight. =D


I'm really a happy little girl ! =)



No comments: